The Indian embassy outsourcing centres operated by CKGS for Indian visa & passport applications. Operations at CKGS centers located at Sharq & Fahaheel will resume effective 31st May, daily from 08:00 am till 16:00 hours except Fridays. Applicants are requested to note and follow the below guidelines –
1) Applicants are advised to wear Face mask, carry sanitizer and follow social distancing norms during the visit at the centers.
2) No application will be accepted without prior appointment. Kindly secure your appointments, preferably, by sending email to ‘[email protected]’, Subject – Appointment at Fahaheel/Sharq, Civil id expiry date -ddmmyy
You may call following numbers between 08:00 till 16:00 hours too for the same however, please expect long wait time due to expected high call volumes.
i) 22440392 & ii) 22440393
3) All existing confirmed appointments from 11 May till 30 May will be notified at the earliest by email/call about the rescheduled date and time. However, on 31st May applicants may visit as per below table –
4) Applicants to collect the renewed passports/documents only between 12 pm till 16:00 hours. Kindly track the status of your application under track my application column on ‘www.kw.ckgs.in’ and proceed to respective center to collect if it shows ‘ready for collection’
5) Other person/(s) accompanying the applicant will not be permitted to enter the Centers. However, if needed, as an exception only interpreters or one additional person will be allowed to accompany applicants on case to case basis.
6) Guideline only for Applicants Under Lockdown Areas
Until lockdown is lifted, physical presence of the applicant is not insisted. Applicant can authorize any person (Representative) who can visit the center to submit the complete application form along with necessary supporting documents and applicable fees on behalf of him/her. Representative must carry a hand written or printed letter of authority signed (sign as per passport) by the applicant and his own civil id copy.
For details of application procedures and documents required, please visit the following website – www.kw.ckgs.in
Note: – Above guidelines and information are subject to change without prior notice due to the evolving situation and announcements by Local Authorities or by The Embassy of India, Kuwait.
Advisory Related to Rescheduling of Existing Appointments
In Continuation to previous CKGS Covid-19 Advisory, Kindly be advised that the existing confirmed appointments have been rescheduled as per the following table. Emails/Calls will be done at the earliest to inform applicants about the time. However, inadvertently, if you don’t receive an email or call with the rescheduled time, kindly visit the center on the rescheduled date as per the below table.
Note: – Those with existing confirmed appointments on 31st May and following days in June, please visit as per the original time allotted.
Source : Times Kuwait