Today, Friday, the General Administration of Civil Aviation has established health regulations for passengers traveling to and from Kuwait International Airport.
The controls were as follows:
– register in the application (Kuwait – Traveler) and provide the barcode for that at all stages of travel.
– Obtaining a health certificate issued by laboratories accredited by the Ministry of Health, proving the negative incidence of “Covid 19” disease if necessary, according to the requirements of each country, while adhering to the required period of validity.
Citizens must obtain health insurance for the duration of the travel, covering treatment for the “Covid 19” virus.
Adhere to health requirements in terms of wearing masks and gloves, the use of sterilizers and adherence to physical spacing.
– The need to register in the (Schlank) application before boarding the plane.
Obtaining an accredited health certificate (PCR) proving the negative incidence of «Covid 19» disease with a validity period of 96 hours from the date of examination.
– All incoming passengers will be subjected to a home quarantine for a period of 14 days,
– Measuring the temperature of all passengers before boarding and upon arrival.
Perform a random passenger (PCR) check on arrival at 10 percent of each flight.
Adhere to health requirements in terms of wearing masks and gloves, the use of sterilizers and adherence to physical spacing
Source : https://www.alraimedia.com/Home/Details?id=f6ecd017-3bbd-4d1b-b087-a9f84682a4fe